We are a family owned independent lead generator and whole sale distributor for consumable construction and safety equipment. Every new account will get verified by a senor sales manager with over 10 years of experience. All new customers are placed on a 30 day billing ensuring they get the correct products before they pull a dime out of their wallet. Give us 1% of your confidence and when the products show up and work, we will earn the other 99%. Ask us how you get free shipping today!
Visit us again at www.ToolsfortheTrades.com